- Soul mates choose to understand the significance of life and share in God’s being.
2. Soul mates accept whatever happens as an opportunity to learn and grow.
3. Soul mates begin relationship with commitment and trust.
4. Soul mates risk in relationships. They have compassion without the need to rescue.
5. Soul mates can identify and share with their mates what they have programed as needs and let
go of those that are not fitting.
6. Soul mates look for strengths in people–themselves, their mates, children, co-workers. They
focus on what they can enjoy in others.
7. Soul mates understand that they are responsible for their own happiness. No one can make
another person happy.
8. Soul mates take responsibility for their own thoughts, feelings, and behavior. No blame.